Ayana Resort has unveiled 24 ocean view pool villas following a complete renovation.
Ayana Resort general manager Clive Edwards said, “We have maintained the overall layout of the Ocean View Pool Villas as our guests told us they loved the views of the ocean, the large plunge pools, and the lush gardens which ensure privacy.
“But we have completely changed the interiors including all furniture and fixtures, and significantly increased living spaces and natural lighting. The result is a cozy cocoon where guests feel at home surrounded by the spirit and hospitality of Bali,” said Edwards.
Following the renovation, the one-bedroom ocean view pool villas feature:
• 15 per cent increase in size of interior living area, as part of the total 300sqm of indoor and outdoor space including plunge pool;
• New canopy-style beds with indigenous textiles and throw cushions;
• 50 per cent larger marble bathroom designed around a hand-carved Roman-style bath centrepiece, with additional indoor-outdoor shower featuring an all-glass wall for natural light and garden views;
• Completely new furniture and fixtures, drapery, hardware and other decor;
• New indoor and outdoor furniture to enable more outdoor entertaining poolside, and a more comfortable in-Villa dining experience;
• New lighting, air-conditioning system, and 55-inch HD-TVs in living room and bedroom;
• Spacious walk-in wardrobe;
• Landscaping of garden and pool terrace area.